Film manufactured by extrusion has a wide range of application due to its characteristics:
Foil can be dyed in the extrusion process and can be printed on after extrusion.
In addition to the standard version we also supply special forms of foils:
• With accurate measurements, this LDPE/LLDPE tubing can be the perfect solution for those needing bag longer than what is available in the stock packaging market,
• Can be used for those who package products with variable lengths but the same circumference, as the tubing may simply be cut to length.
• Closure can occur by anything from tying the extra plastic on the ends into knots to using a bag sealer.
• widely used in many industries for fixation and protection of goods from group to pallet packaging,
• packing of goods of different sizes, irregular and complex shapes (group packaging of beverages, cans, porcelain, furniture).
• shrinkage in a hot air tunnel or by hot-air gun,
• bags, sacks, cover foils,
• clear and coloured designs,
• UV resistance, lubricity, perforation, antistatic properties, etc.
• it replaces cardboard boxing (lower cost, simpler packaging process)
The basic characteristic of agricultural film is keeping the moisture in the ground and intensifying the growth of crops.
The film is mostly made in black colour in order to prevent the growth of weeds, the width and thickness is tailored to customer request.
The most important agricultural applications of plastic films are greenhouse, walk-in tunnel and low tunnel covers, and mulching. The raw materials are usually low density polyethylene (LDPE) and linear low density polyethylene (LLDPE) for mulching.
• Stretch film is the most common packaging material for products in transportation.
• Basic characteristics of our stretch film are: high prestretching and transparency, puncture resistance, economy.
• Stretch film is mostly used for pallete wrapping, which protects the products from humidity and dirt and also supports them against bending and breaking. In households this film keeps the freshness of groceries.
• The selection of the most adequate film depends on the product being wrapped, as well as on the packaging machines.
• Our competent staff is at your disposal when determining the film which most suits your needs.
• Pallet Top Covers – Poly Sheets on Rolls for all your pallet protection needs. Our pallet top covers are perfect for covering your materials on the pallet.
• By using pallet top covers, it will save you money by providing excellent protection from dust and moisture by keeping warehouse dust off of your products.
• To protect your products, pallet top covers are a low-cost insurance policy against the elements and can be used in countless ways.
• They can provide added protection for shrink wrapped pallets, help protect contents from water and dust, and can help to ensure the integrity of the pallet content.